"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.
The end of the year is usually a time for festivities, celebrations and gift exchange.
However, it makes it a bit more difficult to partake in joyous workplace festivities when the office decor leaves much to be desired… or just leaves you plain confused.
Here are 10 of the funniest, silliest and sometimes saddest-looking office Christmas trees.
1. “The office Christmas tree. Dead festive.” We’ll have to agree.
2. Tired of the same old pines and needles? Here’s an alternative.
3. If books are made of paper, and paper comes from trees, then this still counts… right?
4. We want to say it’s the thought that counts, but this is so bad we’re convinced no one actually thought about it.
5. LIDA’s office in London decided to put an interesting twist on Christmas this year. As long as there are still gifts under the tree, that’s all that matters.
6. Speaking of unconventional trees, check out this dental clinic’s unique take (complete with toothpaste!):
7. “Our office has a tree…but I guess we gotta decorate that thing now.”
8. This office proves that decorating can be really hard work.
9. Don’t give up yet tree! We’re almost at Christmas!
10. “Clearly the Grinch stole the bottom of our work Christmas tree.”
The first Managing Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace online course will be launched in December.
Register your interest for the course at the introductory price of SGD199.