Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
In a world where the fight for talent is about accessing the supply of the right talent, organisations must seek new ways to adopt technology to manage these recruitment challenges.
“The inability for many companies to find the right skilled employees is a huge barrier to innovation,” said Rebecca Lewis, editor of Human Resources magazine.
“It’s important we highlight the critical role technology can play in winning the war on talent and discuss exactly how you should invest in this.”
At Recruitment Interactive 2013 on November 28, HR thought leaders will share their insights on this topic during a panel discussion, focusing on:
- Finding innovative solutions to tackle the critical talent shortage and skills gap
- Adopting new technologies to stay competitive in recruitment
- Justifying your IT investment with real results
“If you’re not already focusing on the importance of a digital strategy or investment in technology to attract new and better talent, then this panel discussion will explain why you should,” said Lewis.
Confirmed panellists for this segment include:
- Maria Riolo, VP HR at Daimler South East Asia
- D N Prasad, director of people services APAC at Google
- Shannon Benjamin, talent acquisition director of global sales organisation at LinkedIn
You will also be able to discuss this topic further during the interactive sessions, led by Jodie Goulden, HR director ASEAN at BASF and Meghna Shukla, head of talent acquisition & management APAC at Syngenta.
For more information on Recruitment Interactive 2013, please go to www.recruitmentinteractive2013.com