Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
This article is brought to you by FranklinCovey.
Did you know, 70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes essential for their success in future roles? It’s time for us to do things differently.
Effective leaders do things differently, partly because they see things differently. In today’s “whitewater world”, a world demanding responsiveness to constant change, the most effective leaders (perhaps paradoxically) address this constant change with timeless principles of effectiveness and unwavering character. They recognise that great leadership is not only about what they do, but who they are.
FranklinCovey’s Leadership Practice develops leaders at three levels: personal (“lead myself”), team (“lead my team”), and organisation-wide (“leader of leaders”).
At each of these levels, we focus both on character – helping leaders to model personal effectiveness, build trust with all stakeholders, and expand their circle of influence; and competence – the ability to engage others to execute with excellence and deliver sustained, superior results.
Organisations work with FranklinCovey to develop:
- Individual-effectiveness capabilities for every associate
- Emerging/high-potential leaders
- New supervisors and managers
- Team leaders
- Executive leadership
FranklinCovey’s leadership solutions include:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0
- Leadership 4.0: Enable Greatness in Your Team Powered by The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership™
- Leading Organisational Change: Driving a Culture of Trust Powered by Leading at the Speed of Trust®
- Leading Strategy Execution Powered by The 4 Disciplines of Execution®
- Developing First-Level Leaders Powered by The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™
This feature appeared in the June-July (Singapore) and Q2 (Malaysia) edition of Human Resources magazine. Read it in the special Learning & Development edition out now!
Lead image / iStock
Photo / FranklinCovey