HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2020 masterclasses here »
The minimum wage rate (per day) varies per province/district across the country, and is depicted as follows:
- Phuket and Chonburi: 336 baht
- Rayong: 335 baht
- Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon: 331 baht
- Chachoengsao: 330 baht
- Krabi, Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai, Trat, Nakhon Ratchasima, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Phang Nga, Lop Buri, Songkhla, Saraburi, Suphan Buri, Surat Thani, Nong Khai and Ubon Ratchathani: 325 baht
- Prachinburi: 324 baht
- Kalasin, Chanthaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Mukdahan, Sakon Nakhon and Samut Songkhram: 323 baht
- Kanchanaburi, Chai Nat, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Sawan, Nan, Bueng Kan, Buriram, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Phatthalung, Phitsanulok, Phetchaburi, Phetchabun, Phayao, Yasothon, Roi Et, Sa Kaeo, Surin, Ang Thong, Udon Thani and Uttaradit: 320 baht
- In the Kamphaeng Phet, Chaiyaphum, Chumphon, Chiang Rai, Trang, Tak, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phichit, Phrae, Maha Sarakham, Mae Hong Son, Ranong, Ratchaburi, Lampang, Lamphun, Si Sa Ket, Satun, Sing Buri, Sukhothai, Nong Bua, Lamphu, Uthai Thani and Amnat Charoen: 315 baht
- Narathiwat, Pattani and Yala: 313 baht
HR and employers to note:
With regard to the above minimum wages, the ministry determines ‘day’ as the normal working hours of an employee, which do not exceed the following working hours (even if an employee works less than the normal working hours):
- (1) Seven hours of work which may be harmful to the health and safety of the employees according to Ministerial Regulations No. 2 (2541) issued under the Labour Protection Act 2541;
- (2) Eight hours for other tasks which are not according to (1).
View an interactive map of the minimum wage rate per province here.
Lead image and infographics / Ministry of Labour
"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.