"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.
As analysed by factors such as the numbers of spas and gyms, parks, average sunlight hours, and more, Paris is the world’s healthiest city, followed by Chiang Mai and Barcelona.
In a new report, TravelSupermarket has analysed has considered the following factors in ranking the world’s healthiest cities:
- Gym & fitness centres
- Yoga & pilate centres
- Health food shops
- Vegan option restaurants
- Parks (green space)
- Average sunlight hours
- Cost of 1 night stay
The score has been established using the density of each healthy metric in the city.
The world’s healthiest cities (top 10):
1. Paris, France
2. Chiang Mai, Thailand
3. Barcelona, Spain
4. Pattaya, Thailand
5. Vancouver, Canada
6. Miami, United States
7. San Franscisco, United States
8. Lisbon, Portugal
9. Denpasar, Indonesia
10. Buenos Aires, Argentina
A quick glance through the full ranking sees prominent mentions of Thai cities Chiang Mai and Pattaya; Indonesia’s Denpasar and Jakarta; Johor Bahru from Malaysia; and Macau.
Asia’s healthiest cities (top 10):
1. Chiang Mai, Thailand (2nd globally)
2. Pattaya, Thailand (4th globally)
3. Denpasar, Indonesia (9th globally)
4. Doha, Qatar (14th globally)
5. Tel Aviv, Israel (16th globally)
6. Johor Bahru, Malaysia (18th globally)
7. Macau SAR (19th globally)
8. Istanbul, Turkey (21st globally)
9. Jakarta, Indonesia (25th globally)
10. Dammam City, Saudi Arabia (27th globally)
Among the other Asian cities rounding off the world’s top 50 healthiest cities are: Bangkok (30th), Taipei (31), Kuala Lumpur (35th), Osaka (37th), Taichung (39th), and Chennai (41st).
Photo / StockUnlimited