Uncover and learn about complex HR innovation tools and strategies at Accelerate HR from Thailand's largest employers including Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more.
Happening in Bangkok on 26-27 November, early-bird tickets are still available.
When it comes to making a good first impression on a new employee, organisations typically only get one shot, so an effective onboarding programme is crucial.
From BambooHR’s survey on effective onboarding, key findings include:
- Within the first week, almost 49% of those with effective onboarding reported contributing to their team, compared to only 35% of those with ineffective onboarding.
- 38% more employees who experienced effective onboarding were confident in their ability to do their jobs, compared to those who had ineffective onboarding.
- The 5 elements that make your onboarding process ineffective if not done properly are (least-rated by survey respondents):
- Getting-to-know-you activities
- Consistent communication
- Recruiter/HR enthusiasm
- Intro to key people
- Organisational policy training
Here’s an infographic summarising the key findings:
All images / BambooHR