Don't miss the opportunity to shout about your successes in recruitment and talent acquisition - the Asia Recruitment Awards is
the only regional awards to celebrate the best in-house teams and recruitment solution providers.
When it comes to making a good first impression on a new employee, organisations typically only get one shot, so an effective onboarding programme is crucial.
From BambooHR’s survey on effective onboarding, key findings include:
- Within the first week, almost 49% of those with effective onboarding reported contributing to their team, compared to only 35% of those with ineffective onboarding.
- 38% more employees who experienced effective onboarding were confident in their ability to do their jobs, compared to those who had ineffective onboarding.
- The 5 elements that make your onboarding process ineffective if not done properly are (least-rated by survey respondents):
- Getting-to-know-you activities
- Consistent communication
- Recruiter/HR enthusiasm
- Intro to key people
- Organisational policy training
Here’s an infographic summarising the key findings:
All images / BambooHR
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »