HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2019 masterclasses here »
From the team at Human Resources, we send you our best wishes on Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
We hope this season of forgiveness will bring an abiding peace that fills your heart and home.
As we also know you’ll be feasting away on delicious food (as we are!), here’s a selection of our favourite wellness stories to keep our health in check this festive period.
- Why mental welfare needs to be part of your wellness strategy
- The 3Cs behind a great corporate wellness programme
- Good news: HR is not making you fat
- Firms in APAC suffer billions in losses owing to employee wellness
- Case study: How T-Systems Malaysia drives a healthy and engaged workforce
- Wellness programmes can’t work without senior leaders getting involved
- Prescriptions for a healthy workforce
- Have you gotten fatter since starting work?
- 5 healthy snacking habits you could cultivate in the office
- How to create a healthier, happier workplace
Photo / 123RF
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »