It's the festive season and the team at Human Resources Online would like to get involved! After a year full of wonderful catch-ups with HR leaders, we would like to celebrate all that we've learned in 2021.
In this special story, we have personally picked out the top six, just for you.
1. How GEODIS is pledging for gender diversity in a sector seen as "hard and unwelcoming" for women
Fighting the stereotype that the logistics sector is "a hard and unwelcoming sector for women", Mario Ceccon, Executive Vice President Group Human Resources, opens up about GEODIS’ multiple training programmes and external accreditation.
2. HRO catches up with... 3 HR professionals on future-proofing careers through post-graduate qualifications
The perks and misconceptions of possessing an MBA: HRO catches up with Celine Quek, VP and Head of HR, DHL Global Forwarding APAC; Rosalind Chaw, GM of Human Capital, Domino’s Pizza Singapore, and Yvonne Tan, HR Director, dentsu Singapore to discuss them.
3. The 3Cs of Shopee's work culture: (open) communication, collaboration, and community
These 3Cs help create a conducive and comfortable work culture at Shopee, thus encouraging a learning mindset, shares Agatha Soh, Regional Head of People.
4. Maybank's workforce is going hybrid - here's how
It’s worth taking notice when one of Malaysia’s largest organisations decides that the future workplace lies in a hybrid workforce. Having formalised its flexible work arrangement FWA, Maybank offers a wide range of resources, such as its GO Ahead. Take Charge! (TC) platform, to facilitate a smoother transition for employees. Datuk Nora, Group Chief Human Capital Officer, delves deep in this interview.
5. HRO catches up with... Syngenta’s Head of HR, Armaan Seth
Your personal four-step lesson guide to DEI by Armaan Seth, Head of HR, Syngenta.
6. How HR leaders in Hong Kong are bracing for the new normal
In this action-packed story, leaders from PwC, DBS Bank, Societe Generale, and many more share their efforts to conquer the new normal.
We've got lots more CHRO interviews lined up for you — head over to our Interviews section to check them out!
Lead photo / Provided
Interviewees' images / Provided