HR Vendors of the Year Awards is back again for its 5th year with a fascinating gala night to celebrate the best HR vendors in Hong Kong. Winning is both an affirmation of the exceptional quality of your work in the industry and among peers. Enter Awards now
Contact us now for more details.
Indonesia’s Ministry of Communication and Information (Kominfo) recently revealed the list of public holidays for 2020. There will be a total of 16 national holidays, and four joint days of holiday next year.
As agreed during a ministerial meeting, these dates will be as follows:
- Wednesday, 1 January – New Year’s Day
- Saturday, 25 January – Chinese New Year
- Sunday, 22 March – Isra Mi’raj of the Prophet Muhammad (Ascension of the Prophet Muhammad)
- Wednesday, 25 March – Nyepi Holy Day (Bali Hindu New Year)
- Friday, 10 April – Good Friday
- Friday, 1 May – Labour Day
- Thursday, 7 May – Waisak Day
- Thursday, 21 May – Ascension Day of Isa Al Masih (Ascension Day of Jesus Christ)
- Sunday, 24 May – Monday, 25 May – Hari Raya Idul Fitri
- Monday, 1 June – Hari Lahir Pancasila (Pancasila Day)
- Friday, 31 July – Hari Raya Idul Adha
- Monday, 17 August – Independence Day
- Thursday, 20 August – Islamic New Year
- Thursday, 29 October – Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday (Mawlid)
- Friday, 25 December – Christmas Day
Note: For those days in red, the immediate days after will be considered a joint leave for Eid al-Fitr, i.e. Friday, 22 May; Tuesday, 26 May; and Wednesday, 27 May.
Similarly, Thursday, 24 December will be a joint leave for Christmas Day.
Photo / 123RF
Mark your calendars as the crowd's favourite candidate and employee experience conference, Talent Experience Forum is back!
Happening only in KL, Malaysia on 5 November. Register your seat because you will be hearing top insights from C-suite and senior HR leaders from Dell, Digi, GoCar, IPG Mediabrands, Nestle, Tesco, Unilever and more.