A recent survey uncovered the good news that over 30% of respondents strongly believe their manager is nothing short of wonderful, and an additional 40% admitted they were pretty happy about their managers, totaling to 70% being quite satisfied with their managers.

But getting to this level of satisfaction is no easy process for a leader, and can take years of practice and on-the-job learning.

The winners and finalists of the Best Leadership Development Consultancy category at the HR Vendors of the Year 2019Singapore and Malaysia are the consultancies which help their clients consistently develop the next generation of leaders.

Best Leadership Development Consultancies – Singapore

Winners: Gold: Right Management Singapore Silver: Scotwork Asia Bronze: GP Strategies Singapore

Finalists: Impact ODE Consulting StrengthsAsia Talent Plus

Best Leadership Development Consultancies – Malaysia

Winners: Gold: Maslow Trainers & Consultants Silver: Scotwork Asia Bronze: Development Dimensions International

Finalists: 95% The Corporate Culture Consultancy Coaching & Training Asia The Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre Leaderonomics Minds & Senses Coaching Academy

Want to know more about HR Vendors of the Year awards?

  • View all winners across Malaysia and Singapore
  • Photo gallery of the awards dinners held in Malaysia and Singapore
  • To participate in the 2020 awards or find out more, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Lead photo /  HR Vendors of the Year 2019, Singapore