Mark your calendars! On 23 February, join leaders from Citi, Jazz and Degreed as they uncover what's hot and what's not in today's skills space, and how to focus your energy and investment on the most urgent skills in your industry and country.
We’re two months into 2021 and chances are, you’re currently in the middle of polishing your organisation’s learning strategies for the year ahead. And if there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that upskilling is now more important than ever before. But what skills do we actually bid goodbye to, and what do we include in our plans moving forward?
On 23 February, 10am–11am SGT (GMT+8 / 6pm PST), we've got just the webinar for you - a 60-minute session that will help you focus your energy and investment on the most urgent skills in your industry and country.
We're looking forward to having Aditi Mahadevan Nair, APAC Head of Talent, Learning & Diversity, Citi, as well as Fakhar Ejaz, Head of Talent, Learning & Culture, Jazz, join Sarah Danzl, Head of Global Communications, Degreed, on a panel where they'll uncover and discuss the skills critical for your L&D toolkit this year.
The best part? You’ll get to ask our panellists all your burning questions on the topic in a ‘live’ Q&A towards the end of the session – so get your (virtual) notepad out!
- 10-10:05: Welcome address
- 10:05-10:25: Session by Sarah Danzl, Head of Global Communications, Degreed
- 10:25-10:45: Panel discussion with Sarah, Aditi and Fakhar, moderated by HRO's Aditi Sharma Kalra
- 10:45-10:55: Live Q&A with the audience
- 10:55-11am: Wrap up and closing
Three key takeaways you can expect from this complimentary session:
- How to look beyond technical skills to include ‘human’ skills such as empathy and communication in your learning framework.
- Uncovering where you should focus your energy and investment in the skills space.
- Actionable insights on keeping your workforce relevant.
Now that we've got your attention, it's time to reserve your complimentary e-seat rightaway, as seats are limited.
Stay informed, stay relevant. This is the webinar for you and your L&D team, so we'll see you there!
The Human Resources Online team
To stay posted on our upcoming, complimentary 60-minute webinars, head over to our Webinars portal.
Readers' Survey 2021: We'd like to hear from you! Please let us know what content is most valuable to you in 2021 by taking our 3-minute survey now. Thank you, readers!
Follow us on Telegram and on Instagram @humanresourcesonline for all the latest HR and manpower news from around the region!