If you're looking for some inspiration for your next office revamp, or are planning to move to a new space this year, you are most likely going for a concept that helps boost the productivity of your employees.
With that, we've curated a list of our top Spacial Awareness features this year, with workspace designs that are bound to give you endless ideas.
Check them out below, and click on each photo or links to view more.
1. How Shopee’s new office in Singapore creates a fresh, fun and vibrant workspace
A 3,000 sqft gym, a massage room, cafeteria, co-working spaces, and a central staircase that connects all six floors of the building - check out some of the exciting spaces in this photo feature.
2. How CBRE’s Singapore HQ provides a work-live-play destination for staff
MD Moray Armstrong shares how the new space aligns with evolving workplace trends, yet ditches the traditional "one-size-fits-nobody" open plan concept.
3. How Zendesk’s APAC HQ is designed like a town, complete with a town square and private spaces
Step into Zendesk's office and get immersed in its small-town vibe, which draws inspiration from the town of Copenhagen, Denmark.
4. Inside UNIQLO Malaysia’s city-like office space
Spanning 16,000 sq ft and inspired by Ariake's UNIQLO City, this office space is designed with flexibility to allow for expansion in the near future.
5. Beam Suntory’s new regional office in Singapore: Where culture and inspiration come alive
Ahead of the official opening earlier this year, Human Resources Online got an exclusive sneak-peek at this new office, in conversation with Ilja Rijnen, HR Director, APAC & Global Travel Retail.
6. DKSH Malaysia’s new centre leverages an open-atrium concept to reduce silos
It also includes a collaborative working space and flexible work arrangements, all built to accommodate the growing needs of employees.
7. A fresh coat of culture and creativity at Shiseido’s APAC HQ
Roselin Lee, VP, HR, Shiseido APAC and Shiseido Travel Retail, on how the team addressed some of the pain points of the previous office, to come up with this brand-new space.
8. Agility beyond funky furniture, wall colours and foosball tables at DAN’s Singapore office
At Dentsu Aegis Network, each brand is given free rein to design a wall that gives their space a unique brand identity. Check out how this helps in building culture.
9. How SF Express’ Singapore business hub caters to employee well-being
Calvin Tay, Overseas Region CHRO, says a well-planned office helps give employees the feeling of being at home while being away from home.
10. Slide into TIME Dotcom’s open-concept office space
Having moved away from a traditional, cubical-type office space in Kuala Lumpur, TIME Dotcom's new office in Shah Alam is designed to encourage entrepreneurship.
Office photos / provided Lead image / 123RF