With that in mind, as we move towards 2017, we at Human Resources present to you a curated selection of the coolest offices across Asia in case you are planning on redecorating your current office or in the midst of moving into a new one.
This special edition of our HR Bulletin has been carefully designed to make for some easy reading during the festive season – just to give you some food for thought while planning for 2017.
You can click through on the newsletter for the featured offices, or you can directly go through this listing of all the offices:
1. P&G's Singapore Innovation Centre The best way to foster collaboration? An open-concept office space, where employees can actually re-configure whole meeting rooms.
2. Facebook’s Singapore HQ From micro-kitchens to bean bags - Eriko Talley, the firm's APAC HR head shares secrets to building an open culture.
3. LEGO Singapore hub An office should be a place you get energy from and where you really want to spend time - see how LEGO has achieved just that.
4. Coca-Cola Bottlers Malaysia If you want an open culture, you need to be prepared to have senior leaders who use hot desks, affirms Gaurav Sharma, regional HR head.
5. Airbnb’s Singapore office The firm's APAC talent sheds light on the Employee Design Experience, which saw diverse groups of staff creating engaging working spaces.
6. Nestlé Malaysia Concept of a 'little nest' which drives Nestlé Malaysia's office design is evident in the egg-shaped reception, as well as meeting areas and open spaces inspired by the nest logo.
7. Microsoft Hong Kong Featuring a unique Experience Center and Xbox wall, see how Microsoft's Hong Kong office enables staff to work anytime, anywhere.
8. Carlsberg Malaysia Take a peak inside this office - and you'll find a WiFi-enabled brewery, nursing rooms for mothers, and lots of Happy Hours.
9. Sanofi Hong Kong With an open office, high end wireless tech, and communal space, the firm reveals the key to a healthy and flexible workforce.
10. Towngas’ headquarters A dedicated space for recognising successful employees and plenty of room for creativity help Towngas creates a nurturing culture.For more ideas on how to redecorate your office, click here.
Photo / 123RF