Human Resources Online is proud to announce that we have launched our HR Webinar Series platform for HR pros and employers in Hong Kong and across Asia.
Over recent months we have been building a solid portfolio of webinars relevant to HR right now. Our growing collection of webinars includes the following topics:
- Legal obligations for HR: All you need to know in the employment law sphere about from unpaid leave, workplace obligations around the coronavirus, the Employment Support Scheme and more.
- COVID-19 management: Protecting the mental and physical health of your employees during the pandemic.
- How to measure, manage and motivate employees in the new normal: Tips on how to keep up staff morale and help them to maximise productivity.
- HR tech during WFH: All the tools and strategies you’ll need to help your team be productive while working remotely.
Equip yourself with the skills and best practices for managing your workforce during times of disruption from experts in the field. Human Resources Online now has a home for our fast-growing selection of webinars for HR and business leaders.
Now, in this series of information-packed, thought-provoking webinars, we put right at your fingertips the indispensable resources you will need to navigate the myriad challenges confronting HR.
These presentations are all highly targeted to HR pros and employers, particularly in the areas of working in the new normal, crisis management and employment law.
These practical guides are either highly competitively priced – or free – to view. Also stay tuned for upcoming and pressing topics of the day concerning HR professionals.
For a deeper dive, also consider our newly launched platform for online courses for HR, Uniqskills, designed to hone your business acumen, digital savvy and talent engagement skills. Online courses include:
- Adapting a workforce to work from home
- Managing health and mental wellbeing in the workplace
- The hiring process: Recruitment and onboarding
- HR for non-HR
- Retrenchment & redundancy
- Employer branding: A marketer’s guide to TikTok and WeChat
Backed by the trust of our HR readership for more than a decade, the team at Human Resources is confident these webinars and online modules present an outstanding opportunity to engage in essential digital learning anywhere, anytime.