One of things people say they’ve missed about working from home is team bonding, which is the hardest to replicate in a virtual environment.
This article is brought to you by Lighthouse Events.
No matter where in the world you’re working, you’re probably experiencing mixed feelings as lockdowns are being eased, aggressive vaccination drives are underway, and there is an underlying urge to get back to a sense of normalcy. One of things that most people say they’ve missed about working from home is the team bonding experience, which is the hardest to replicate in a virtual environment.
Fortunately, we at Lighthouse Events have got your back. If you’re itching to get your team engaged and excited, in the safety of their virtual work environment, we have a menu of activities and events that we’ve been working hard on refining all throughout last year.
If team building is on your agenda for 2021, then have a look at our portfolio of events for you to consider (inclusive of virtual, physical and hybrid formats):
1. Long service awards: This is your opportunity to commemorate and celebrate your employees’ long tenure and reward them for their loyalty. On our menu is a full programme aimed to highlight the achievements of long-standing employees.
2. Virtual conferences: Contrary to conventional worries, conferences executed virtually can be executed effectively. Look forward to lots of interaction between large groups of attendees/delegates to share a common topic, as well as network with each other.
[If you’ve attended a conference by HRO, you can be assured that the experience has been brought to you by Lighthouse Events!]
3. Webinars: A Lighthouse-organised webinar is a refreshing experience, packed with relevant topics, energetic and passionate speakers, and lots of opportunities to ask questions and interact. This will be the most engaging 60-minutes that your delegates spend in the day.
4. Hybrid events: Here at Lighthouse Events, we have mastered the combination of events that fuse together a ‘live’ in-person event with a ‘virtual’ online component. This is sure to cater to your entire workforce – whether they are in the office, or working from home!
5. Teambuilding: If you’ve been missing the opportunity to build camaraderie with your team, as well as reinforce your company’s vision for the year ahead, don’t look too far. Our solution lies in virtual teambuilding, which you have the power to customise to suit your needs. What’s more, it gives you the added benefit of building teams beyond your local staff, which has traditionally been harder (and more costly) to achieve with a physical event.
6. Corporate announcements: Be it a company-wide town hall, annual general meeting, or a quarterly sales kickoff, we understand the importance of employee communication. Utilise our hybrid solutions to give your management team the spotlight to keep the troops motivated.
We know what matters to you and we are here to ensure that your message is communicated with transparency and empathy.
Here at Lighthouse Events, you are most important to us. In our 16 years of expertise in designing and executing events, we have always believed in working with our clients to deliver a winning event experience for them and their stakeholders. To find out how we can support you, check out our showreel for a look-and-feel of our expertise, or simply contact us here for a chat.
The author is Vanessa Yu, Event Sales Manager, Event Services at Lighthouse Events. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo / Provided