Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
The Hong Kong Sevens, one of the most popular annual sporting events in Asia, is just around the corner.
This long-awaited event not only enlightens the public’s enthusiasm towards the sports, but also inspires HR professionals on how to conduct an effective employment background screening.
The leading provider of pre-employment and employee background screening HireRight has created an infographic match-day guide on how to apply the laws of Rugby Sevens to find the perfect fit for your company.
Some of the highlights are:
- The importance of knowing the rules of employment screening to avoid incurring a foul
- How communication between employers and candidates is key to winning in background screening
- How companies can score points by creating a good background screening experience for new hires
- Understanding the company’s specific needs in order to craft appropriate background screening tactics
- How background screening is a team effort that creates a safe working environment for all