HR Vendors of the Year Awards is back again for its 5th year with a fascinating gala night to celebrate the best HR vendors in Hong Kong. Winning is both an affirmation of the exceptional quality of your work in the industry and among peers. Enter Awards now
Contact us now for more details.
HR tech blogger Adrian Tan and advisory firm hrtech.sg have recently released the 2019 edition of the Singapore HR Tech Market Map, featuring over 160 local and overseas HR tech service providers.
The HR tech service providers have been categorised across seven major talent segments:
- Talent Analytics – featuring TrustSphere, Pulsifi, and more
- Talent Development – featuring Bid4Skill, SmartUp, and more
- Talent Operations – featuring GPayroll, HReasily, JustLogin, and more
- Talent Engagement – featuring EngageRocket, O.C. Tanner, Xoxoday, and more
- Talent Acquisition – featuring Indeed, Glints, ServiceDott, SMS 24/7, and more
- HRMS – featuring Bipo, Swingvy, Ramco, Unit4, and more
- Talent Rewards – featuring Virgin Pulse, Rewardz, WellteQ, and more
Tan commented: “There are two key factors for the rapid growth of HR tech players servicing the Singapore talent marketplace. Firstly, the productivity focus of the Singapore government is nudging enterprises to adopt digital HR systems faster and better. Second, enterprises are increasingly feeling the need to better engage with their employees, more specifically Millennials, to recruit and retain them.”
Analysing the market, Sriram Iyer, CEO, hrtech.sg, shared the hot areas seem to be talent acquisition and talent engagement, considering that over 50% of the players are present in this segment.
Check out the full market map below:
[right click the image below and ‘Open image in a new tab’ to view the details]
Images / Provided
The first Managing Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace online course will be launched in December.
Register your interest for the course at the introductory price of SGD199.