The first Managing Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace online course will be launched in December.
Register your interest for the course at the introductory price of SGD199.
More people are choosing to wear contact lenses to achieve clear vision. It is of utmost importance that contact lens wearers have good personal hygiene at all times in order to maintain healthy eyes.
Professional recommendations from the optometrist:
- Wash hands with soap and water before contact lens insertion and removal
- Keep fingernails clean and short
- Check the lens carefully before wearing it: Make sure the lens is not damaged with cracks and not inverted
- Avoid sleeping or napping in contact lenses
- Avoid wearing contact lenses when swimming or bathing
- Take a break from wearing contact lenses when having a cold or flu
- Do not wear the contact lens longer that the intended replacement time period (i.e., do not reuse daily disposable lenses)
- Discard any unused contact lens solutions one month after opening the bottle
- Clean the storage cases and accessories thoroughly and replace with new ones every three months
Improper use of contact lenses can result in eye infections that can possibly lead to permanently poor vision. Contact lens wearers should also obtain contact lenses with a proper prescription and have their eyes checked annually.
For more information on vision screening, seminars and eye exam packages, contact PolyVision for details.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »