This is a one-time-only requirement, and is to ensure the company details are up to date and in line with the most recent business profile.
Companies that are registered on Malaysia's Expatriate Services Division's (ESD) online portal are reminded to update their company information on the portal, if they haven't done so.
This is a one-time-only requirement, and is to ensure the company details are up to date and in line with the most recent business profile, the MYXpats Centre said. All updates must be done by 31 May 2023 (Wednesday).
At the same time, employers are reminded to purchase the latest e-SSM (e-info, Companies Commission of Malaysia).
Employers may note the following steps to update their company information on the portal:
- Log into your ESD account and click on the 'Company' tab
- Select your respective 'Primary sector/industry' from the drop-down list
- Select your respective 'Approving agency/regulatory body' from the drop-down list (if applicable)
- For 'Company establishment globally', select 'YES' if your head office is located outside of Malaysia or 'NO' if your head office is located in Malaysia
- If you answered 'YES' to item #4, fill in the details of your overseas head office address
- Click on 'CONFIRM SAVE' to keep the changes.
Employers are invited to write to the Helpdesk for any further clarification or assistance.
Thank you for reading our story! If you have any feedback, feel free to let us know — take our 2023 Readers' Survey here.