With technology constantly changing the nature of many jobs today, continuous learning has become necessary for people. However, many struggle to find the time to sign-up for classes.
New online courses at LinkedIn Learning can help start the new year right and provide new skills that will help professionals achieve their goals for 2020. It offers a library of over 15,000 courses taught by industry experts, insights-driven personalized recommendations, all accessible on mobile devices. These are some of the business, creative, and technology courses that can be added to one's "Watch List".
Business - for a fresh graduate starting a career or an entrepreneur with an exciting venture, these new LinkedIn Learning courses can sharpen professional skills in leadership, communication, and project management.
- Managing Self-Doubt to Tackle Bigger Challenges with How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- Conquering the Five Career Derailers with How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- Agile at Work: Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives with Doug Rose
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset with Dave Crenshaw
- Writing a Marketing Plan with Drew Boyd
Technology - build expertise in the most in-demand programming languages and computing platforms in order to gain an edge in one's career, no matter what their job role or industry may be.
- Visual Studio: Source Control with Git and GitHub with Walt Ritscher
- Azure Security Technologies: Manage Identity and Access with Pete Zerger
- Security for the SMB: Implementing the NIST Framework with Ronald Woerner
- Nail Your Software Tester Interview with Michael Smith
- Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js with Daniel Khan
Creative brings photo and video ideas to life, whether on the organization’s social media pages or on personal accounts with the world’s largest collection of creative courses.
- Lightroom Quick Tips with Natalie Fobes
- Post-Production Productivity with Zack Arnold
- DIY Filmmaking Tips Weekly with Ash Blodgett
- Creating Fun and Engaging Video Training: The Why with Marley Jaxx, Rob Glass
- Creating a Design System with Adobe XD with Demian Borba