Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
Singapore – Human Resources magazine is proud to announce the return of the hugely successful Human Resources Excellence Awards 2014.
Established to honour and award outstanding HR practices, the Human Resources Excellence Awards provide a glitzy, black tie platform for HR leaders to network and celebrate their achievements in style.
Held at the Singapore Marriott Hotel on Wednesday, May 21, the awards will see the best of the best in HR presented trophies across 20 prestigious categories.
Entries will be judged by a panel made up solely of HR senior leaders from major organisations – making this the only HR awards event in Singapore for HR professionals, by HR professionals.
“Our unique methodology is what sets us apart in the awards field,” says Human Resources editor, Rebecca Lewis. “It means that you will judge and be judged on your HR achievements, programmes and initiatives by those who know your challenges best – your peers. This directly contributes towards improving HR best practices across the function in Singapore.”
In response to industry feedback, a new award category has been added this year – the Small Employer of the Year Award.
This award has been created specifically to honour smaller businesses that have demonstrated a significant effort in making their organisation a great place to work.
“This will be a big night for Singapore’s smaller enterprises, who now have the opportunity to showcase their dedication to HR and to becoming better leaders and employers of choice,” says Lewis. “It is important they are applauded for playing a vital role in supporting HR development in the SME sector.”
The deadline to enter Human Resources Excellence Awards is March 3, 2014.
- Excellence in Compensation & Benefits Strategy
- Excellence in Cross-Border HR Programmes
- Excellence in CSR Practices
- Excellence in Employee Development
- Excellence in Employee Diversity Strategies
- Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Excellence in Employee Work-Life Balance
- Excellence in Employer Branding
- Excellence in Graduate Development
- Excellence in HR Social Media
- Excellence in HR Technology
- Excellence in Leadership Development
- Excellence in Mature Workforce Practices
- Excellence in Recruitment & Retention Strategy
- Excellence in Talent Management
- Excellence in Workplace Well-Being
- Small Employer of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- HR Grand Winner 2014
- HR Professional of the Year
Please go here for further descriptions of the award categories.
For more information on the awards, the judging process and how to enter, please visit our website.