With the festive season upon us and the end of the year near, it’s time to reflect and contemplate how to leverage your HR team with progressive practices that build an employee-centric and smart workplaces.
In the past four days, Human Resources’ Hong Kong team has selected our top 2018 stories centred on four themes – talent management, recruitment, learning and development and HR tech in our daily newsletters. Today, we are bringing you the top viewed stories of the year.
- 7 surprising statistics on hiring
- 10 questions to ask HR manager candidates
- Are you a toxic boss?
- Top 10 brands that Hongkongers are proudest to work for
- 10 interview questions to help dig deeper into a candidate’s personality
- How HR professionals are fooled by lying candidates
- How to create a healthier, happier workplace
We wish you a fantastic holiday and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity for both your personal and professional life. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to the years to come.
We will be back online on 2 January 2019, so in the meantime we wish you an amazing holiday, filled with great food, drinks, friends and family.
Happy holidays and warm wishes for 2018! Stay tuned!