HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2020 masterclasses here »
Food and beverages, lounge and relaxation areas, and a state-of-the art workstation, all feature highly in Adobe’s new research of office workers across Southeast Asia.
“The Future of Work: APAC Study” engaged almost 5,000 office workers from 10 countries across APAC (346 workers from SEA, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand), to find the following favourite workplace amenities for employees:
- State-of-the-art technology for my workstation – 51%
- Technology to help me connect to colleagues – 45%
- Lounge and relaxation areas – 35%
- Beautiful office design – 33%
- Access to food and beverages – 27%
- Personalised workstations – 26%
- Access to in-site amenities – 19%
Another interesting finding was around the strongest motivations of employees to stay in their current job:
Photos / Adobe
"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.