Uncover and learn about complex HR innovation tools and strategies at Accelerate HR from Thailand's largest employers including Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more.
Happening in Bangkok on 26-27 November, group discounts when you bring your team.
Singapore Computer Society (SCS), the nation’s largest body for infocomm and digital media (ICM) professionals, conducted a poll with 343 ICM professionals and students to find out what motivates them to work and what they consider a “culture of success”.
These are the key findings from the poll –
Top five traits that respondents believe are most important to organisational culture:
- Open-minded management who are willing to accept new ideas – 65%
- Have a collegial environment that is grounded in kinship – 59%
- Have a culture of open communication – 53%
- Employees are empowered to have a sense of ownership – 50%
- Have inspiring leaders – 49%
Factors that Singaporeans look out for during a job hunt:
- Job scope/Duty of Role – 36%
- Opportunity for advancement – 33%
- Working environment – 31%
HR policies and practices that are important to respondents:
- Work-life balance – 83%
- Friendly work environment – 62%
- Good compensation and benefits – 65%
Photos / Singapore Computer Society
"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.