Singapore's Land Transport Authority (LTA) has issued details on a series of road closures affecting the Marina Centre area from 12 September 2018 (12:01am) to 18 September 2018 (5:30am) to facilitate the setting up and dismantling of the race infrastructure.
[Click here for the full road access and public transport guide by LTA, snapshots below]
[gallery link="file" ids="108412,108413,108414"]
Motorists can use the following stretch of roads depending on the date and time they are travelling out.
For 17 September, from 5.30am to 9.30am:
- Towards Shenton Way: Bras Basah Road >> Esplanade Drive Nicoll Highway >> Esplanade Drive
- Towards Marina Boulevard Raffles Boulevard >> Temasek Avenue>> Bayfront Avenue
- Towards ECP (Changi Airport) Bras Basah Road >> Raffles Boulevard >> Republic Boulevard
For 17 September, from 5pm to 8.30pm
- Towards Orchard Road Esplanade Drive >> Stamford Road Nicoll Highway >> Stamford Road
- Towards Shenton Way Bras Basah Road >> Esplanade Drive Nicoll Highway >> Esplanade Drive
- Towards Marina Boulevard Raffles Boulevard >> Temasek Avenue >> Bayfront Avenue
- Towards ECP (Changi Airport) Bras Basah Road >> Raffles Boulevard >> Republic Boulevard Bayfront Avenue >> Temasek Avenue >> Raffles Boulevard >> Republic Boulevard
- Towards Kallang Stamford Road >> Beach Road Esplanade Drive >> Nicoll Highway Bras Basah Road >> Nicoll Highway
Motorists can access the Marina Centre area via a single lane along Raffles Boulevard via Nicoll Highway (except for buses and vehicles with W, X, Y plates):
- 12 – 14 September, from 10am to 5pm and from 10pm to 6am.
- 15 – 16 September, from midnight to 1pm.
- 17 September, from midnight to 6am, 10am to 5pm and from 10pm to 6am.
Taxis will be able to use the single-lane access at all times, except during the hours when the race is ongoing on Saturday and Sunday. In addition to the single lane road, motorists can also enter the Marina Centre area via Temasek Boulevard from Rochor Road (after exiting ECP) throughout the day.
Non operation of ERP gantries during race week
As the ERP gantries may interfere with sensitive video transmission equipment used for the race, the following ERP gantries during the specified dates and time will not be charged:
Photos / LTA Lead image / iStock
Follow us on Telegram and on Instagram @humanresourcesonline for all the latest HR and manpower news from around the region!