Asia’s most renowned regional HR Excellence Awards is back in October in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia to sieve out HR’s finest gems. Are you a diamond in the rough? View the categories and find out more.
An impressive line-up of senior HR practitioners have joined the judging panel for the inaugural Human Resources Excellence Awards.
Human Resources can now announce the 15 judges who have accepted the challenge of evaluating entries across 18 categories at the awards, taking place at The St. Regis Singapore on May 22, 2013.
The Human Resources Excellence Awards is the only HR awards show in Singapore to have a judging panel consisting of 100% senior HR practitioners.
There will be 18 function-based categories and one individual category open to HR teams in organisations based in Singapore. Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades will be up for grabs in each category, with the best-performing organisation awarded the coveted HR Grand Winner 2013 accolade.
The judges for the inaugural Human Resources Excellence Awards are:
– Michele Campbell, Managing Director (HR) for Singapore/South East Asia, Credit Suisse Singapore
– A Mateen, Vice President Human Resources South Asia, DHL Express
– Beng Cortes, Regional Head of Talent & Leadership Development, Fonterra Brands Singapore
– Aditya K. Roy, Director, People Operations, Google Asia Pacific
– Girish Ganesan, Head of Human Resources, South East Asia, Manulife Financial
– Olivia Tay, Chief Human Resources Officer, National Healthcare Group
– Gan Peck Yeow, Executive Vice President & Chief HR Officer, Prudential Assurance Co Singapore
– Cynthia Lee, Director Human Resources, Sentosa Leisure Group
– Shahrukh D Marfatia , Global HR VP, Global Commercial, Shell (Eastern Petroleum Limited)
– Gonzalo Ruiz, Sr. Executive Vice President, Head of Human Resources Asia/Australia, Siemens
– Phan Yoke Fei, Vice President, Human Resources, SMRT Corporation Ltd
– Debanjan Sen, Executive Director, Human Resources Transformation, Societe Generale Singapore
– Paul Ong, General Manager Human Resources SEA, Sony Electronics Asia Pacific
– Lennard Boogaard, Vice President Human Resources South East Asia and Australasia, Unilever
– Christina Lu, Vice President Human Resources, Volvo East Asia
Human Resources has also enforced a system to ensure there will be no conflict of interest should the judges’ organisations also submit entries. Judges will not be allowed to evaluate, nor will they be allocated, the categories in which they have submitted entries.
For more information, please visit http://hre-awards.com/SG/
For sponsorship information contact Tara Kumara on +65 6423 0329, firstname.lastname@example.org
For entries, table bookings, or other enquiries, contact Joven Barcenas on +65 6423 0329, email@example.com