When it comes to skills data, more is better. Join us on 20 May as we uncover tips on how to best leverage your people's skills to take them forward, in conversation with leaders from HP and Degreed.
Here’s a 60-second elevator pitch – this is the #1 event to attend in 2021 if you’re looking to achieve the following:
- How to get the most accurate view of the skills your organisation has and those it needs;
- Steps to lay the foundation for a skill assessment; and
- What you need to spot in your skills data to inform better decision-making.
Leading this conversation on 20 May, 10-11am (GMT+8/10PM EDT) is David Kuntz, one of the world’s foremost authorities on data science and AI-driven adaptive learning, who has six patents to his name. He is currently Head of Data Science at Degreed.
What's also exciting is - as we all love learning from our peers, we've brought onboard none other than HP's Cynthia Lee Mai, HP’s Global Head of Career and Performance, who will be joining David for a chat and live Q&A where you can get your questions answered.
Event agenda includes:
- 25-minute session David Kuntz, Head of Data Science, Degreed - for best-practices on how to build a skills inventory
- 15-minute rapid-fire round with David and Cynthia Lee Mai, Global Head of Career and Performance, HP Inc.
- 10-minute live Q&A for you to participate by sending in your questions for the speakers
This 60-min virtual event is absolutely free-of-charge for HR and L&D leaders across the world - so share this across with your peers!
One click is all it takes to go a step further in your skills journey. Reserve your e-seat here.
We’ll see you there!
The Human Resources Online team
To stay posted on our upcoming, complimentary 60-minute webinars, head over to our Webinars portal.