According to Hudson's latest Talent Trends report, 93% of employers in Asia are planning to increase or maintain the head count for their teams in 2017. Combine that number with job candidates who expect value and purpose, and employers have their work cut out for them vying for the top talent.
While money isn't everything, the salary package you offer candidates continues to play a big part in your chances of securing the best of the best. To help evaluate your standing in the industry, Hudson’s 2017 Hong Kong Salary Guide provides data on the salary range for positions across four industries in Hong Kong. The figures below are the estimated annual package in HKD.
Financial Services sector
- Talent acquisition manager/senior manager – HKD 840,000-HKD 1,200,000
- Rewards director or above – HKD 1,200,000+
- Learning & development manager/senior manager – HKD 900,000-HKD 1,200,000
- Learning & development director or above – HKD 1,200,000+
- Talent acquisition manager/senior manager - HKD 840,000-HKD 1,200,000
- HR business partnering manager/senior manager - HKD 720,000-HKD 960,000
- Rewards director or above – HKD 1,080,000+
- Learning & development director or above – HKD 1,200,000
- Organization development director or above – HKD 1,200,000
Sales & Marketing
- Brand marketing manager (FMCG and other consumer goods sector) – HKD 400,000-HKD 600,000
- E-commerce manager – HKD 450,000-HKD 800,000
- Digital campaign manager (professional services sector) – HKD 450,000-HKD 850,000
- Sales manager (FMCG and other consumer goods sector) – HKD 450,000-HKD 670,000
- Legal counsel [VP level] – HKD 900,000-HKD 1,500,000
- Equity research analyst – HKD 420,000-HKD 600,000
- Market risk manager – HKD 480,000-HKD 720,000
- Product development manager [AVP/VP level] – HKD 600,000-HKD 850,000*All salaries are more focused towards Chinese Financial Institutions.
Accounting & Finance
- Financial planning and analysis manager – HKD 540,000-HKD 780,000
- Financial planning and analysis senior manager – HKD 780,000-HKD 1,100,000
- Corporate finance senior manager – HKD 1,000,000-HKD 1,400,000
- Corporate finance director or above – HKD 1,400,000+
- Financial reporting assistant manager – HKD 350,000-HKD 450,000
- Financial reporting manager – HKD 450,000-HKD 700,000
- Internal audit assistant manager – HKD 330,000-HKD 500,000
- Internal audit manager – HKD 500,000-HKD 800,000
Graphics / Hudson
Follow us on Telegram and on Instagram @humanresourcesonline for all the latest HR and manpower news from around the region!