We welcome you and your HR teams to join us in our first-ever conference in Jakarta, focusing on themes such as developing HR for the local economy, excellence in workplace culture, and more.
With an ambitious agenda for forward thinking business and HR leaders, Human Resources Online will be launching an inaugural conference, Accelerate HR on 24-25 June in central Jakarta, Indonesia.
The conference will gather Indonesia’s top 100 senior HR professionals, thought leaders and leading market solution providers across both days.
With the pressing need to optimise investment in human capital being spotlighted in President Joko Widodo’s vision for the nation, the HR function has become pivotal in driving economic value through a future-proof workforce.
Accelerate HR is aimed at equipping talented leaders in Indonesia with the tools to catalyse the HR function and elevate both the business and Indonesia to greater heights.
“Following great success from HR Excellence Awards, Indonesia in November 2019, the team is excited to provide a platform through Accelerate HR to address the gaps of the talent market in Indonesia from a HR lens as well as how to drive excellence not only for the business but for the nation as a whole” said Naomi Cranswick, Regional Publisher of Human Resources Online.
- Developing HR for Indonesia’s economy
- Excellence in workplace culture
- Talent retention
- Building a talent pipeline
- A digital transformation blueprint
- Leadership for the 21st century
The conference will include formats such as CEOxHR suite talks, case study presentations, interactive panel discussions and more.
By attending #AccelerateHR, you can expect to engage in:
- Industry benchmarking techniques that will give you reliable answers when testing your business strength.
- Knowing how to ask the right questions that will shed light on the ROI and value of your HR strategy, programmes and initiatives.
- Identify loopholes, business pain points and how to move forward to achieve even higher productivity and reap more profit.
- Be exposed to the best market tools to help align your workforce needs with the business.
Find out more here.
About Human Resources Online
Human Resources Online is a media and events brand that is passionate about the progression of HR through our platforms ranging from print and digital content to events for Asia’s HR practitioners and solution providers. It has been the leading source of information for HR decision makers in Asia for over a decade. In print on online, Human Resources Online is read by more senior HR professionals than any other HR media brand in Asia.
Part of the Forum Media Group operating in 26 countries around the world, Lighthouse Independent Media is the publisher of Human Resources Online. Established in 2004, we have since expanded throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and now Thailand and Indonesia.