National University of Singapore's (NUS) Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme has been ranked 22nd in the latest Financial Times’ (FT) Top MBAs For Finance 2017 ranking.
The other schools that have featured on the global ranking (either based in Asia, or having campuses in Asia) are:
- 6th - INSEAD - France/Singapore
- 12th - University of Hong Kong - China
- 14th - CUHK Business School - China
- 16th - HKUST Business School - China
- 22nd - National University of Singapore Business School - Singapore
- 23rd - CEIBS - China
- 46th - Indian School of Business - India
At the same time, NUS' MBA programme is ranked 11th overall for international mobility. It also scored well in terms of international and gender diversity - 93% and 43% of the cohort, respectively.
Additionally, the study revealed that 24% of students who did not work in finance before their studies now do so, while 86% remained in finance.
Photo / 123RF
Follow us on Telegram and on Instagram @humanresourcesonline for all the latest HR and manpower news from around the region!