Brought in to lead Snap's expansion in APAC, Singh brings with her over a decade of recruitment experience and has scaled several hyper-growth start-ups in the region.
Snap Inc has called on Monisha Singh as Recruitment Lead, APAC.
Singh brings with her over a decade of recruitment experience and has scaled several hyper-growth start-ups in the region, and was brought onto the Snap team to lead its expansion in APAC, the camera company told Human Resources Online.
Before joining Snap, she was most recently Global Talent Acquisition Lead at Tiktok, where she led the team's expansion in both APAC and India.
Sharing her key priorities in the coming one to two years, she said: "Recruitment quality is always going to be our top priority. Finding diverse talents who resonate with Snap’s core values of 'kind, smart, and creative' is imperative to our continued growth.
"Adapting to hybrid styles of work while still being able to provide the best candidate experience has been immensely exciting. There’s surely been a learning curve to it, but we’ve done a phenomenal job adapting to virtual interviews and onboarding while still giving everyone a Snappy experience."
Further, in the era of the 'Great Reshuffle', there is a need to stay on top of candidates' needs, she points out. "In today’s world, it’s not just a bid on the highest salary anymore − the key is to provide impactful roles and an inclusive environment."
Alongside Singh's appointment, Snap also announced several other key appointments at the company:
- Saurabh Dangwal, Head of Global Brands, APAC, will be responsible for Snap’s global client partnerships across the region to drive business results using Snap’s industry-leading solutions for Augmented Reality and Commerce.
- Dan Heffernan, Head of Global Agency, APAC, will be in charge of developing strategies to grow Snap’s partnership with agencies through scaled education and commercial initiatives.
- Igor Lima, Head of Global Brands, Tech APAC, will partner with top brands in the tech industry to drive results and digital innovation through Snapchat’s ads and augmented reality solutions.
- Kelly Chiu, Product Marketing Manager, will be driving product excellence for the region.
- Kanishk Khanna, Director, Media Partnerships, APAC, will collaborate with top content and media organisations to drive engagement and empower them to meet their business goals.
- Amanda Ang, as Head of Public Policy, East Asia, will be aiding Snap's government relations and public policy work in the region.
Photo / Provided