Check out who emerged winners in all 31 categories, including four new ones ranking HR management consulting firms, training & facilitation skills, and more.
Thursday, 9 November 2023 marked a night of celebration as we unveiled the winners of the HR Vendors of the Year 2023, Malaysia.
The HR Vendors of the Year represents a long-running annual ranking that recognises and celebrates the very best HR solutions providers in Asia.
This year’s Malaysia edition of the awards, culminating in a ceremony held at Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara, saw winners and finalists ranked across 31 award categories, carefully designed to identify the vendors that have delivered excellence in growing their business by serving the HR community. Based on industry feedback, we introduced four new categories:
- Best HR Management Consulting Firm,
- Best Instructional Design Provider,
- Best Digital Wellness Platform, and
- Best Training & Facilitation Skills.
In no particular order, we would like to congratulate the companies that have reigned over their respective categories:
Best Corporate Wellness Provider
- Gold – AIA Malaysia
- Silver – HYM Consulting and Solutions
- Bronze – Human Dynamic Malaysia (HDAP Consulting)
Best Employer of Record Service Provider
- Gold – BIPO Service Malaysia
- Silver – Links International
- Bronze – WikiCareer
Best HR Management Consulting Firm
- Gold – Maslow Trainers & Consultants
- Silver – Agensi Pekerjaan Hatch Asia
- Bronze – SHL
- Gold – eLearningMinds Group
- Silver – Work Inspires
- Bronze – 3E Training & Education
Best Training & Facilitation Skills
- Gold – Avidity International
- Silver – Think Codex
- Bronze – eVULX INTERNATIONAL
Leader of the Year
- Gold – Avidity International, Alex Tan
- Silver – Think Codex, Andrew Lau
- Bronze – Salt, Ruby Celine
You may also head over to our special edition HR Vendors of the Year 2023 e-magazine for a snapshot of all winners and finalists who made the cut this year. Check them out here, and share this forward with your peers!
Human Resource Online’s HR Vendor of the Year Awards is proud to have been the uncontested blueprint for HR professionals to evaluate their own HR services and product providers.
The jury panel this year consisted of prominent figures in the HR industry, coming from notable brand such as Bata (Malaysia), FGV Holdings, Habib Group, Hume Cement Industries, Huntsman Corporation, Jaya Grocer, Kardex, Resonac HD Malaysia, SKS Group - Hotel Division, Taco Bell, Vale Malaysia Minerals, and Vfive Group.
HRO extends its heartfelt appreciation to the participants who graced the occasion, our Official Beer Partner Heineken for enlivening the night with their delectable beverages, and our dedicated judges.
We will see you all in 2024!
Just published: Our special edition e-magazine, HR Vendors of the Year, Malaysia