"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.
Even if you’re not looking for a job (or maybe if you’re a recruiter) it’s never a bad idea to get creative with your business cards.
With such an emphasis on personal branding and networking in today’s tough talent landscape, job seekers want to give the right – and lasting – impression to those they meet.
So instead of handing out cards which are easy to lose or throw away, perhaps take a page from these people for contact information that will stick around.
Here are some of the most creative business cards we could find on the net.
1. The useful bike mechanic’s tool card
2. A Lego version of you
3. Proof you’re a web guru
4. Apple apparently uses this card to poach employees from other companies
5. Apple co-counder Steve Wozniak’s business card
6. The ‘grate’ business card
7. The divorce lawyer’s card (note the contact information is on both sides)
8. The personal trainer’s stretchy card
9. The security consultant with a fully functional lock-pick set