These results are based on a survey of employees across Asia and the Middle East.
Great Place to Work has announced the 2022 Best Workplaces in Asia. DHL Express, Cisco and Hilton have taken the top three spots in the multinational category.
The rankings are determined by surveying over one million employees across Asia and the Middle East about the key factors that create great workplaces for all, including employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values, and leadership, and analysing company workplace programmes.
According to the data, 88% of employees at the Best Workplaces in Asia on average reported having a positive employee experience. For the average global workforce, only 55% of workers report a similarly positive experience.
The report said the results show that “investing in people is a proven path to business success. Those that can create a fair work environment that fills employees with pride will outperform the competition.”
See 2022's top 10 workplaces in Asia below:
The top 10 in the multinational organisations category:
- DHL Express
- Chalhoub Group
- DHL Global Forwarding
- Apparel Group
The top 10 in the large organisations category:
- PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Indonesia)
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Nahdi Medical Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Aye Finance P Ltd (India)
- Avery Dennison Materials (Vietnam)
- PERFETTI VAN MELLE CONFECTIONERY(CHINA) CO., LTD (Greater China)
- Gamma Pizzakraft Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- CK SAN-ETSU Co Ltd (Japan)
- McLarens Holdings (Sri Lanka)
- Dubai Police Academy (United Arab Emirates)
The top 10 in the small and medium organisations category:
- THE One (United Arab Emirates)
- ATOMY CO., LTD (South Korea)
- Capella Hanoi (Vietnam)
- SARA Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Version 1 Services Private Limited (India)
- Capella Ubud (Indonesia)
- SafetyCulture (Philippines)
- THE One (Qatar)
- Canva (Greater China)
- Oxford College of Business (Pvt) Ltd (Sri Lanka)
To be considered, companies must first be identified as outstanding in their local region by appearing on one or more of the Best Workplaces lists.
Companies rank in three size categories: small and medium (10-499 employees); ,arge (500+); and multinational. Multinational organisations are also assessed on their efforts to create great workplaces across multiple countries in the region. They must appear on at least two national lists in Asia and the Middle East and have at least 1,000 employees worldwide with at least 40% (or 5,000) of those employees located outside the headquarters country.
Image / Shutterstock