Workforce Mobility Interactive 2019 combines the highlights of a traditional content-driven conference with the advantages of a roundtable discussion, but on a larger scale. Expect to leave with insights from leading practitioners and experts, having enjoyed valuable two-way discussions throughout the day.
Attendees will be involved in five themed roundtable discussions alongside a small group of engaged peers. Discussions, led by handpicked experts, will draw group members into an open and conducive environment for a valuable debate. Your level of involvement is left up to you!
Interspersed between the interactive roundtable sessions are lively on-stage panel discussions and keynote presentations focusing on the latest trends and practices – we assure you there’ll never be a dull moment throughout the day.
- Diving into capability-centered mobility programmes with an Asian focus.
- Harnessing technology to enhance the employee experience.
- Integrating design thinking models for a streamlined approach to building a competent and global ready workforce.
- Mitigating risks in the end-to-end employee repatriation.
- Designing innovative and strategic mobility processes to align with talent management plans.
About the organiser
Join a fast-growing, global media and events powerhouse.
Part of the Forum Media Group which has offices in 26 countries around the world, Lighthouse Independent Media is the publisher of the market-leading media and events brands Marketing and Human Resources. Lighthouse has a fast-paced, high-performance culture and the company’s products are market-leaders, driven by a team of high-achieving professionals.