How do you know if your #learning is relevant for the #future?
Find out at the region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners, Learning & Development Asia, happening in September.
Register for early-bird savings now.
We wish you happy holidays and a joyous start to the upcoming year.
As the end of the year nears, it’s time to look back, reflect, and move forward. After a trying year for many in the HR industry, we hope you join us in reaffirming our commitment to building workplaces that celebrate teamwork, talent, and togetherness.
May the holiday season bring you joy and inspiration for both your personal and professional life, and may 2017 be your best year yet!
For those of you who would like to continue getting their fix of HR related reading, please find below some of our top stories for this festive season.
1. 2016: A year for digitising HR, tackling Pokémon Go, and banning jargon
2. 2016’s most common resume mistakes
3. The six party goers you might meet this holiday season
4. The holiday season is the most popular time for taking MC
5. 53% of staff use work time for online holiday shopping
6. 10 cringeworthy things managers have done at holiday parties
7. 75% of companies are planning to give out holiday bonuses in 2016
8. To gift or not to gift? That is the question
9. 48.5% have to pay for their own Christmas parties this year
10. 11 HR predictions for the coming year
You can also stay posted on our latest news and interviews by following Human Resources on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
HR Vendors of the Year Awards is back again for its 5th year with a fascinating gala night to celebrate the best HR vendors in Hong Kong. Winning is both an affirmation of the exceptional quality of your work in the industry and among peers. Enter Awards now
Contact us now for more details.