For the 5th consecutive year, HR Distinction awards will again honour the very best in the HR industry. Winning is both an affirmation of the exceptional quality of your work in the industry and among peers. Book your gala dinner table now
Contact us now for more details.
Human Resources wishes all of our readers a prosperous and joyous Lunar New Year!
To mark this special occasion, we present to you a selection of our top stories this month for some reading time amidst all the reunions and festivities.
- Salary and recruitment trends in Singapore for 2018
- All the big trends for HR transformation in 2018
- Why 45% of Singaporeans are unhappy at work
- Johnson & Johnson’s Sumeet Salwan on building an inclusive culture
- Your career and money forecast in the Year of the Dog
- Snapshot: Vinitaa Jayson, vice president – human resources, P&G Asia
- 44% of expats in Malaysia are happier since moving here
- Malaysia salary trends for 2018
- The most in-demand jobs for Singapore’s job seekers
- Contact info of work pass applicants becomes a must in Singapore
Have a great celebration, everyone.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »