HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2019 masterclasses here »
Human Resources wishes all of our readers a prosperous and joyous Lunar New Year!
To mark this special occasion, we present to you a selection of our top stories this month for some reading time amidst all the reunions and festivities.
- Salary and recruitment trends in Singapore for 2018
- All the big trends for HR transformation in 2018
- Why 45% of Singaporeans are unhappy at work
- Johnson & Johnson’s Sumeet Salwan on building an inclusive culture
- Your career and money forecast in the Year of the Dog
- Snapshot: Vinitaa Jayson, vice president – human resources, P&G Asia
- 44% of expats in Malaysia are happier since moving here
- Malaysia salary trends for 2018
- The most in-demand jobs for Singapore’s job seekers
- Contact info of work pass applicants becomes a must in Singapore
Have a great celebration, everyone.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »