“Is this person not only a good fit for this role, but also for the company as a whole, and for future roles they may inhabit?”
– JP Medved, Capterra.
In a fast evolving and rapidly changing world, companies have to be forward-looking and agile to catch curveballs thrown at them. Ensuring that there is a constant flow of talent to fill critical roles at the right time is paramount for business success.
So, ask yourself these:
- Is your company aware of future business trends that are likely to affect them?
- What are your company’s future long-term goals?
- Is your company well-positioned to achieve its goals, supported by the right talent in the right job at the right time with the right skills?
Be inspired at Talent Management Asia, where top leaders and talent management experts in Asia come together to discuss their strategies and plans for an effective and future-ready workforce.
Why you can’t miss this event:
- Align your people strategy with the latest regional business and industry trends to maximise performance.
- Optimise talent management strategies to attract, engage and retain the best talent.
- Be inspired by innovative integrated people management practices from leading global and regional organisations.
- Find out what talent management metrics other organisations are using to measure the inflow, throughflow and outflow of their talents.
- Network with more than 150 senior HR leaders and talent management specialists and walk away with expert insights on effective workforce planning.
About the organiser
Join a fast-growing, global media and events powerhouse.
Part of the Forum Media Group which has offices in 26 countries around the world, Lighthouse Independent Media is the publisher of the market-leading media and events brands Marketing and Human Resources. Lighthouse has a fast-paced, high-performance culture and the company’s products are market-leaders, driven by a team of high-achieving professionals.