Announcing our keynote speaker
World top 10 leadership & HR guru Arthur Carmazzi will be sharing his insights with leading HR practitioners on how companies are working differently to succeed in today's rapidly changing business environment.
Ranked in the top 10 of the world's top 10 thought-leaders in both leadership and organizational Culture categories by Global Gurus, Arthur has 25 years'experience speicalizing in phychological approaches to leadership and corporate culture transformation.
IntroductionTalent Management Asia 2018, Human Resources bespoke event, serves as an opportunity for HR leaders to gather and discuss latest issues, challenges and trends every organisation is facing in some effect. Since its launch in 2013, Talent Management Asia has grown to become Asia's biggest conference for senior HR professionals who wish to exchange ideas and learn about cutting edge human resources strategies from well-known global HR thought gurus.
Purpose of Talent Management Asia
- Recognise the next-generation HR strategies by local and global companies that act as role models or pioneers to other HR counterparts through thought-leadership and case study presentations
- Provide a platform for HR decision-makers from local large enterprises to multinational companies to learn from each other throughout the two-day interactive networking conference
Why You Should Join?
- A delegate conference on talent management strategies
- Gain perspectives from more than 100 VPs and director-level HR leaders
- Find out the insider story of leading organisational change from CEOs
- Learn how to get the best return of investment by designing great employee experiences