Uncover and learn about complex HR innovation tools and strategies at Accelerate HR from Thailand's largest employers including Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more.
Happening in Bangkok on 26-27 November, early-bird tickets are still available.
As we look to start a successful year together, we at Human Resources present to you a curated selection of our top HR head interviews from 2016.
With a heated war for talent, and companies becoming more focused on improving their candidate and employee experiences, the challenge for HR has never been bigger.
In this special edition of our HR bulletin, we’ve put together 10 of the most popular HR head interviews our team conducted during the past year – to make for some easy reading during the festive season, and to give you some food for thought.
Please click through on the below for some of our top interviews of the year!
1. Tham Chien Ping, regional talent head, Boehringer Ingelheim
2. Ian Choy, McDonald’s senior director, people resources
3. Jimmy Tan, head of performance & rewards, Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia
4. Shalini Bhateja, director, talent and development, APAC, The Coca-Cola Company
5. Beatrice Oger, HR digital services director, Schneider Electric
6. Patti Clifford, chief talent officer, Havas Group
7. Caroline Walters, people and culture director, MIMS
8. Balan Krishnan, Asia HR Director PSG, Intel Corporation
9. Zubair Raffiq, head of talent acquisition and HRBP at L’Oréal Malaysia
10. Imre Vadasz, AMEA HR director, Sony Electronics
Wishing you a happy and successful New Year!
You can also stay posted on our latest news and interviews by following Human Resources on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Human Resources Online is heading to Bangkok with the Accelerate HR conference on November 26-27.
HR leaders from Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more have already confirmed to speak.
Early-bird tickets are still available.