Dealing with your most important asset – your talent!
Recruitment Asia 2017 is the must-attend conference if you want to boost your people strategies for strategic business outcomes. Contrary to many beliefs, recruitment is not only focused on the hiring element, but also covers the full spectrum from attracting to hiring to onboarding and retention.
Rest assured, this event will address your top recruitment concerns through comprehensive and insightful case studies, keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions from top-notch HR leaders across industries in Asia. Get ready for a line-up of recruitment superstars who will share their challenges and successes here.
- Strategic workforce planning
- Onboarding and digital recruitment
- Local talent pipeline
- Employee value proposition
- Employee investment
- Diversity and innovation
- Future of recruitment
Why You Should Join?
- Optimise talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain.
- Learn from real-life case studies and best practices.
- Know the future technology trends and innovations in recruitment.
- Network with more than 200 HR leaders to exchange ideas.
- Walk away with expert insights and practical practices in mind.
Oct 31 - Nov 01
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
5, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Registration starts from 8.00am
Refreshments will be available before the conference begins.
Early-bird savings available!
Explore new ways of attracting and retaining talent to creating an excellence in work culture leading to a interconnected synergistic ecosystem.