HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2020 masterclasses here »
Stay on the cutting-edge of HR with us, as we introduce you to Human Resources’ Advisory Panel 2019, and pick their brains on the burning questions the function is facing.
All interviews by Aditi Sharma Kalra, Jerene Ang and Priya Sunil.
In tandem with Industry 4.0, in this special feature we introduce you to CHRO 4.0.
Starting out with industrial and labour relations in the first wave, moving to personnel and human resource management in the second wave, and then the third wave where HR professionals fought for a seat at the table; we’ve come a long way. The fourth wave for HR is now underway, where it is adding business value in ways previously unimaginable – change management, organisational development and digital transformation.
This presents us the perfect opportunity to unveil Human Resources’ Advisory Panel 2019. The panel comprises some of the most respected and experienced HR practitioners from across Singapore and Malaysia. Throughout this year, we are leaning on their support and wisdom in identifying the big trends before they appear on the horizon. As for this feature, we pool their knowledge to find answers on just how to tackle those big challenges in digital transformation, how to manage employee wellbeing, and even their take on the HR leader’s career path.
We call this series #HRUnplugged, an ode to the era of acoustic gigs where the artists are presented in a much more low-key and intimate context than the glitz and glamour of a traditional concert. Similarly, over the past month, we’ve had the opportunity to catch up with many of our panel members, and pick their brains on the burning questions the HR function is facing, and their responses are shared in the pages ahead.
Ambitious, bold and passionate – these leaders and their stories are sure to give you some food for thought. Enjoy the read!
Note: Click on the names below to read the interviews. This page will be updated with links to new interviews
Full list of Human Resources’ Advisory Panel 2019
- Magdalena Poulin, Head of Diversity & Inclusion APAC, AIG
- Soorya Themudu, Chief Human Resources Officer, Bumi Armada
- Jorge Osorio, Chief Human Resources Officer, Citi Singapore
- Rayyan Irwan, Senior GM – Talent Pipeline and Development, Domino’s Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
- Felicia Tan, General Manager, Human Resources, Fuji Xerox Malaysia
- Murnira Abdul Mury, General Manager of Human Resources, Admin and Central Procurement Unit, Gamuda Land
- Evangeline Chua, Chief People Officer, Government Technology Agency of Singapore
- Shelly Rajpal, Head of Human Resources, HP Inc.
- Poon Kwee Ping, General Manager, Human Resources, Keppel People Services
- Sulaiman Ab Hamid, General Manager, Human Resources Division, KLCC Property Holdings
- Rachel Foo, Country Head, Human Resources, Merck
- Anjali Menon, Head of Talent Centre of Competence – Asia and Oceania, Nestlé
- Aziz Jameran, Head of Group Human Capital Division, Ranhill Holdings
- Fong Tuan Chen, Head, Human Resources & General Affairs, Samsung Malaysia Electronics
- Dr Fermin Diez, Adjunct Professor, Singapore Management University
- Mukta Arya, Head of Human Resources, Southeast Asia, Regional Head of People and Talent Development, Asia Pacific, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
- Meena Anand, Managing Director and Head HR, Global Business Services, Standard Chartered Bank
- Tina Sharma, Senior Vice President and Head, Human Resource, State Bank of India
- Nikhil Shahane, Vice President, People & Culture, Asia, TechnipFMC
- Lim Chee Gay, Chief Human Resources Officer, Teledirect Telecommerce
- Rina Sarif, General Manager, Talent Acquisition, Tenaga Nasional
- Thiveanathan K, Chief Human Resources Officer, UTAC Group