Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
This January 2020 provides a great opportunity to set yourself off to a flying start, with the upcoming Career Intelligence Accelerator bringing together 15 global speakers, including a New York Times bestselling author, former White House leader, CEOs & CHROs, social media influencers and many more.
Organised by bestselling author and multi-award winning executive coach, Dr Tanvi Gautam (pictured above), and Human Resources Online as the knowledge partner, the fully-virtual, complimentary event will be held from 20-27 January 2020 at this link.
It will enable participants to listen to some of the biggest names from the US, Europe, South Africa and Asia in the world of career and leadership. Some of the speakers you can expect to hear from include:
- Betsy Myers, author and speaker, former senior advisor to the Barack Obama campaign & past Executive Director, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
- Leena Nair, Chief Human Resource Officer of Unilever & member of the Unilever Leadership Executive Board.
- Abhijit Bhaduri, described by Forbes as “one of the most interesting globalists”, with more than half a million followers on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Harrison Monarth, New York Times bestselling author, speaker and executive coach.
- David Brown, seasoned brand marketer and author of A Year Off: A story about traveling the world – and how to make it happen for you
In addition to the impactful set of speakers, attendees of the Career Intelligence Accelerator can look forward to insightful fireside chats that will go deep into issues that will make or break careers and leadership journeys.
Key themes to be addressed in the online fest this year include:
- Resilience in the face of disruption
- Executive presence under pressure
- Thriving in the age of uncertainty
- Taking a year off from work
- Transitioning into gig economy work
- Embracing the era of change
Spearheading the conference, Dr. Tanvi Gautam works with leaders across the world to help them lead with impact in the age of disruption. Recognised as a ‘Game Changer’ by Workforce Magazine, she has also been listed among the top 25 HR influencers on social media by SHRM for five consecutive years.
For more information, or to sign up, please visit www.CIA.world.