Win the war for talent with sustainable perks
Employee Benefits Asia 2018 is tailored for senior management and HR leaders who need to stay abreast of compensation and benefits trends and be equipped with results-proven strategies that will transform their human resources practices.
Bringing together the brightest of minds, learn about the best C&B practices in the industry and walk away with valuable insights that will help you achieve your business goals and strategies. With a changing workforce across the region, it is now more important than ever to plan rewards strategies that stimulate effective long-term capabilities.
- Compensation and benefits trends in Asia.
- Best practices in compensation and flexible benefits.
- Employee value proposition and engagement.
- Innovations in the context of technology.
- Analytics and metrics.
Why you should attend
- Join more than 200 HR directors and professionals for Asia’s most comprehensive and insightful event in the space of compensation and benefits.
- Find out more about the latest trends, challenges and strategies in compensation and benefits in this all-encompassing two-day event.
- Participate in thought-provoking case study presentations and interactive panel discussions addressing the most pressing compensation and benefits issues.
- Network with C-level executives, HR leaders and compensation and benefits leaders from across industries.
May 14 - 15
Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
No. 1, Jalan Pantai Jaya, Tower 3, Kuala Lumpur Tel: +60 (3) 2298 1888 Fax: +60 (3) 2298 1999
Registration starts from 8.00am
Refreshments will be available before the conference begins.