Employee Benefits Asia 2016 is tailored for HR leaders who need to stay abreast of compensation and benefits trends and be equipped with results-proven strategies that transform their human resources practices to help achieve business goals and strategies.
Since its launch in 2012, Employee Benefits Asia has grown to become Asia's biggest conference for senior HR professionals looking to exchange ideas and learn about cutting edge C & B strategy from regional and global thought leaders.
By attending the Employee Benefits Asia conference, you will gain the tools to harness innovation, discover successful practices, leverage cross cultural differences, and build a high-performance organization.
Why you should attend?
- Optimise compensation strategies to attract, engage and retain the best talent
- Find out how to develop benefits strategy that aligns to global standards yet relevant in the local context
- Learn how to empower your staff by giving them recognition in meaningful ways
- Gain industry insights, case studies and real implementation stories
- Examine opportunities for increasing employee value without increasing costs
- Hear the latest compensation and benefits updates in Asia Pacific
- Explore innovation in non-cash incentives and recognition programmes from leading global and regional organizations
- Meet 200 HR professionals and rewards experts to exchange insights and best practices