Mark your calendars as the crowd's favourite candidate and employee experience conference, Talent Experience Forum is back!
Happening only in KL, Malaysia on 5 November. Register your seat because you will be hearing top insights from C-suite and senior HR leaders from Dell, Digi, GoCar, IPG Mediabrands, Nestle, Tesco, Unilever and more.
In Quacquarelli Symonds’ (QS) ranking of Asia’s top universities, National University of Singapore (NUS) climbs one place from second last year to take the top spot.
In fact, Singapore’s NUS and NTU, Malaysia’s Universiti Malaya, and China’s Tsinghua University and Fudan University all make it to this edition’s top 25 ranking.
The University of Hong Kong has climbed three places to second, making it the highest-ranked university from Hong Kong while KAIST – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology continues to be the highest-ranked university from South Korea.
This year’s Asia ranking covers 17 different locations.
Asia’s best universities 2019:
The 11 indicators used to compile the QS Asia University Rankings are as follows:
- Academic reputation (30%)
- Employer reputation (20%)
- Faculty/student ratio (10%)
- International research network (10%)
- Citations per paper (10%) and papers per faculty (5%)
- Staff with a PhD (5%)
- Proportion of international faculty (2.5%) and proportion of international students (2.5%)
- Proportion of inbound exchange students (2.5%) and proportion of outbound exchange students (2.5%)
Lead image / 123RF