AIA Singapore has launched the first in-market mobile application allowing employees to view their employee benefits and submit insurance claims on-the-go.
The app, AIA Employee Care, aims to make lives easier for those covered under the AIA Employee Benefits Scheme, by providing staff with easy and secured access to insurance claims submissions and their policy information, via their Android or Apple mobile devices running on iOS6 and above.
This innovative new app caters to the fast-paced lifestyle of Singapore’s technologically-savvy workforce and boosts Singapore’s ambition of becoming the world’s first smart nation, said Melita Teo, chief corporate solutions officer at AIA Singapore.
“Mobile technology is becoming an increasingly important part of life among Singapore’s population, with approximately four in five owning a smart phone, and two in five a tablet,” she said.
“Combined with busy work schedules and desire for information at their fingertips, it was only natural for us as the industry leader, to develop our AIA Employee Care mobile application where you can enjoy easy and secured access to your employee benefits and submit insurance claims on the go.”
The key benefits include:
- eClaim Submissions – Submit medical claims through the app, without the usual paperwork in just 3 steps.
- eCard– Present their eCard at any Fullerton Healthcare panel clinics
- Insurance benefits overview – Get an overview of their insurance benefits
- Panel clinic locator – Locate the panel doctors by location, district, or medical specialty based on your GPS location
- Claim status – View your past processed claims
“We put our customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do, and this is another investment which reflects our commitment as The Real Life Company,” added Teo.
“This innovation also supports Singapore’s ambition of becoming the world’s first smart nation, where technology enables us to better anticipate needs and continually improve our service delivery.”