Have you ever imagined what the world would be like without Donald Trump, Eike Batista, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods and Mark Zuckerberg?
Some of the world’s richest and most powerful men have been featured in a unique advertising campaign for Forbes Brazil, which presents a new way of looking at the world’s biggest billionaires and what they have done for society.
The campaign, developed by Ogilvy Brazil, shows what the world would be missing if these famous billionaires never existed.
Take a look at what the world would be like without…
- USD$60 million fewer licensed products
- 26 fewer skyscrapers
- 185 fewer people fired in reality TV shows
- 20,000 fewer jobs created
- USD$27 billion less in the Brazilian economy
- 50,000 fewer barrels of oil per day
- 5.3 million fewer people travelling by plane
- Less 55 tons of humanitarian aid for the 2005 Pakistan earthquake victims
- 1 less crazy man who ran naked to save his mother and friends from a fire
- 1.2 billion fewer people using PCs every day
- 2.6 million fewer lives saved thanks to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- 317,721 fewer jokes about nerds and geeks
- 18 fewer holes in one
- Less USD$50 million for the Tiger Woods Foundation Children
- 121 fewer women claiming they have slept with him
- 845 million fewer people connected online
- Less USD$3.8 billion in online advertising
- 300,000 fewer people who discovered they were being cheated on
Click here for the full images from the campaign.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »