Workforce Mobility Interactive is an exclusive invitation-only conference which will be taking place regionally in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in February 2017. The one-day annual event is strictly reserved for senior in-house HR professionals and attendance is capped at 100 delegates. The conference will be exclusive only to director and VP-level HR professionals and senior mobility specialists from global and multinational companies who are set to front this year’s conversations in workforce mobility.
Take full advantage of this opportunity to learn from the best, and join other top business and HR mobility leaders from across Asia Pacific as they gather to discuss the best global mobility strategies.
Why you should attend?
- Asia's most comprehensive event in the space of Workforce Mobility gathering over 100 HR directors & professionals
- All encompassing interactive event on challenges, innovations and strategies on Workforce Mobility
- Thought-provoking case studies & panel discussions addressing the most pressing mobility issues
- The five interactive roundtable sessions will allow you to dive into discussions with more than 100 HR professionals throughout the day, ensuring solid networking and idea-sharing
- The platform to network with Chief Talent Officers, Chief People Officers, and Chief Human Resources officers from across the region