We wish you an engaged and diverse workforce this year.
On this occasion, let’s affirm our commitment to building all aspects of diversity at the workplace, be it in gender, ethnic background, skills, age, or industry experience.
Please click below for some of our top stories on the issue of diversity and inclusion:
- What HR leaders from Digi, MasterCard, Hilton are pledging this International Women’s Day
- ‘Absolutely no increase’ in number of women directors in Hong Kong
- Rise in number of female directors in Singapore
- 1 in 5 HR managers confirm the presence of a gender pay gap
- 3 things we learnt about diversity at the 2016 Oscars
- ‘They ain’t old; they’re my colleagues’
- HR policies to make your workplace NS-friendly
- HR is overlooking Baby Boomers in favour of grooming younger talent
- Asia will have the lowest number of women professionals by 2025
- 2016’s top trends in diversity and inclusion across Asia